Share Space on Slack
What is Share Space?
Share Space on Slack is a workspace for members of the Customer Sharing Movement (current Workday customers only.)
How do I join?
There are two easy steps to join Share Space on Slack
You can contribute by sharing your solutions to questions other members ask as well as ask your own questions. You can share the brainstorms you need a vote on. You can reach out to other individuals who are part of the Share Space.
What if I am unable to access the Request to Join Form (Google doc) above?
Only if you are unable to access the registration form above, use this Alternate Request to Join Form.
Share Space on Slack Code of Conduct and Guidelines
Share Space on Slack is for current Workday Customers only. By requesting access, you acknowledge you are a current Workday Customer and that you will notify an administrator when/if you are no longer a current Workday Customer to have your account deactivated. Administrators reserve the right to review membership and remove or deny membership to those who do not abide by these guidelines.
Use of the Share Space on Slack
1. Be Kind and Courteous: We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy
debates are natural, but kindness is required.
2. No Hate Speech or Bullying: Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated. Degrading comments about
things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity will result in removal from Share Space on Slack.
3. No Promotions, Spam, or Recruiting: Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, service or program promotions, spam,
recruitment/job postings, and irrelevant links aren’t allowed and may result in removal from Share Space on Slack.
4. Respect Everyone’s Privacy: Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but
may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.
5. It’s About Collaboration: This space is not meant to replace Workday Community or Workday Training. This is a collaboration tool to
discuss challenges and share thoughts/concerns or ask questions with other Workday customers.
Reach out to the admins of Share Space on Slack if you have any questions or concerns.
Otherwise, fill out and submit the Request to Join Form.
Share Space of Slack Alternate Request to Join Form
Share Space on Slack is a Slack workspace for members of the Customer Sharing Movement (current Workday customers only.)
Use this Alternate Request to Join Form only if you are unable to submit your request using the Request to Join (Google doc) link:
Note: Your Community ID is required for the Registration Form. Log into Workday Community and click your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner. Your Community ID is just above the “View profile” link, typically first initial last name. (e.g., jsmith or jsmith3)